This page is filled with inspirational morsels to keep you motivated when the going gets tough. In goal setting, it is so important to keep your blinders on, forge ahead, and surround yourself with positivity.
Any time those negative voices creep into your head, saying things such as: “You can’t do it” or “You are just fooling yourself” (believe me, I am familiar with them), refer to this page to quiet the voices and to keep your vision intact.
Click links below for Inspirational Blog Postings:
- Unplug from Negative Noise
- Giving Grief Its Season
- Reassess Your Thoughts
- Surround Yourself With Those Who Have Your Back
- Give Hugs
- Focus on Love
- Surround Yourself with Positivity
- Make a Concerted Effort For Change
- Be Free of Guilt
- Have a ‘Why Not Me?!’ Attitude
- Do Not Compare Yourself with Others
- Visualize the Life You Want
- Be True to You
- Finding Grace
- Do Something Nice for Someone Else
- Keep Your Blinders On
- Get Moving
- Don’t Quit – Stay the Course
- What Do You Say to Yourself?