This page is filled with inspirational morsels to keep you motivated when the going gets tough. In goal setting, it is so important to keep your blinders on, forge ahead, and surround yourself with positivity.
Any time those negative voices creep into your head, saying things such as: “You can’t do it” or “You are just fooling yourself” (believe me, I am familiar with them), refer to this page to quiet the voices and to keep your vision intact.
Click links below for Inspirational Blog Postings:
- Getting Back on the Horse
- Hold the Door for Others and Smile
- EXPECT to Achieve Your Goals
- Be Present With Your Family and Loved Ones
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- Reaching Out, Part 2
- Reclaim Your Life
- Embrace Your Value
- Take a Why Not NOW Attitude
- Surround Yourself With Those Who Have Your Back
- Have a ‘Why Not Me?!’ Attitude
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- The Half-Way Point of BLL Healthy Habits
- Put Yourself in Other’s Shoes
- Do Not Worry What Others Think of You
- Three Essential Elements to Achieve Your Goals
- Don’t Quit
- Healthy Habits Check-in
- Baking Up Sweet Creativity
- WHAT IF You Did It Anyway?