This page is filled with inspirational morsels to keep you motivated when the going gets tough. In goal setting, it is so important to keep your blinders on, forge ahead, and surround yourself with positivity.
Any time those negative voices creep into your head, saying things such as: “You can’t do it” or “You are just fooling yourself” (believe me, I am familiar with them), refer to this page to quiet the voices and to keep your vision intact.
Click links below for Inspirational Blog Postings:
- Ellicott City: Finding Strength to Begin Again
- YOU Have the Power
- Pushing Past Fear to Your Goals
- Bright Light Living Was My A-ha Moment
- Taking Time to BREATH
- Writing’s Most Important Success Factor
- The Art of Listening to YOU
- How to Get Past the Messy Middle
- Trust the Process
- Trust Each Step