This page is filled with inspirational morsels to keep you motivated when the going gets tough. In goal setting, it is so important to keep your blinders on, forge ahead, and surround yourself with positivity.
Any time those negative voices creep into your head, saying things such as: “You can’t do it” or “You are just fooling yourself” (believe me, I am familiar with them), refer to this page to quiet the voices and to keep your vision intact.
Click links below for Inspirational Blog Postings:
- Embrace Your Value
- Take a Why Not NOW Attitude
- What To Do When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Surround Yourself With Those Who Have Your Back
- Moving Past Procrastination to Action
- Have a ‘Why Not Me?!’ Attitude
- The Boldness of a Risk
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- Don’t Quit
- Put Yourself in Other’s Shoes
- Do Not Worry What Others Think of You
- Unplug from the Negative Noise
- VISUALIZE the Life You Want
- Do Not Compare Yourself with Others
- Say Only Kind Words . . .to YOURSELF!
- Synchronicity’s Message
- Increase Your Odds by Taking Risks
- Getting Back on the Horse
- Hold the Door for Others and Smile
- EXPECT to Achieve Your Goals