What are your goals for the year? Is there a career path that you’ve always wanted to pursue but were too afraid to try? Do you have fitness, household, finance, or personal goals that you really want to achieve? Do you BEGIN a project or goal, but never seem to stick to it? If so, you are in the right place!
This section includes resources, tips, and practical solutions to help you determine your goals, break them down into actionable steps, and then MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
Click links below for Productivity Blog Postings:
- Unplug from Negative Noise
- Reassess Your Thoughts
- Be Free of Guilt
- Have a ‘Why Not Me?!’ Attitude
- Visualize the Life You Want
- Be True to You
- Keep Your Blinders On
- How to Write a Book (or Pursue Your Goals) While Working Full Time
- How to FOCUS When Your Brain is Overloaded
- Lights Out by 10 p.m.
- Embrace Your Value
- Take a Why Not NOW Attitude
- What To Do When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Moving Past Procrastination to Action
- The Boldness of a Risk
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- Establish a Budget and Stick to It
- Putting Things (Back) Where They Belong
- VISUALIZE the Life You Want
- Form a ONE Minute Habit