What are your goals for the year? Is there a career path that you’ve always wanted to pursue but were too afraid to try? Do you have fitness, household, finance, or personal goals that you really want to achieve? Do you BEGIN a project or goal, but never seem to stick to it? If so, you are in the right place!
This section includes resources, tips, and practical solutions to help you determine your goals, break them down into actionable steps, and then MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
Click links below for Productivity Blog Postings:
- Three Essential Elements to Achieve Your Goals
- Putting Things (Back) Where They Belong
- Healthy Habits Check-in
- Baking Up Sweet Creativity
- WHAT IF You Did It Anyway?
- Unplug from the Negative Noise
- VISUALIZE the Life You Want
- PUSHING Your Way to Success
- Form a ONE Minute Habit
- Increase Your Odds by Taking Risks
- The What, Why, When . . . of Achieving Your Goal
- How Bad Do You Want to Achieve Your Goals?
- EXPECT to Achieve Your Goals
- How to “Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New”
- Set Your Intention for the Day and Then Execute
- How to FOCUS When Your Brain is Overloaded
- How to Get Past the Messy Middle
- Tips for Fitting Exercise Into Your Busy Schedule
- The Art of Listening to YOU
- How Gratitude Brings Abundance