What are your goals for the year? Is there a career path that you’ve always wanted to pursue but were too afraid to try? Do you have fitness, household, finance, or personal goals that you really want to achieve? Do you BEGIN a project or goal, but never seem to stick to it? If so, you are in the right place!
This section includes resources, tips, and practical solutions to help you determine your goals, break them down into actionable steps, and then MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
Click links below for Productivity Blog Postings:
- Establish a Budget and Stick to It
- Unplug from the Negative Noise
- Putting Things (Back) Where They Belong
- VISUALIZE the Life You Want
- Form a ONE Minute Habit
- Increase Your Odds by Taking Risks
- Getting Back on the Horse
- EXPECT to Achieve Your Goals
- Set Your Intention for the Day and Then Execute
- Lights Out by 10 p.m.
- Reclaim Your Life
- Embrace Your Value
- Take a Why Not NOW Attitude
- Have a ‘Why Not Me?!’ Attitude
- Hold Yourself Accountable
- The Half-Way Point of BLL Healthy Habits
- Three Essential Elements to Achieve Your Goals
- Healthy Habits Check-in
- Baking Up Sweet Creativity
- WHAT IF You Did It Anyway?