Over the last ten weeks, I’ve been updating the site with weekly “Healthy Habits” —habits for the mind, body, and spirit. The weekly habits came about when I consciously made the decision to live a happier life without regrets. The habits are my way of LIVING BRIGHT with the hope that it inspires others to do the same.
The best way to form a habit is to create a routine. Think about your daily routines and how the following ten habits (from the past weeks) can be incorporated into them.
Today is a check up. Here are the 10 habits discussed so far. Feel free to click on any of the following for additional information.
(1) Make Your Bed Every Morning
(2) Set Your Intention for the Day and Then Execute
(3) Have an Attitude of Gratitude
(4) Drink at least 8 – 10 Glasses of Water Per Day
(5) Be Present with Your Family and Loved Ones
(6) Expect to Achieve Your Goals
(7) Tackle the Hardest Thing on Your To Do List First
(8) Make Exercise a Regular Practice
(9) Hold the Door for People and Smile
(10) Track a Healthy Diet