Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
– Robert Collier
What are your goals for the year? Is there a career path that you’ve always wanted to pursue but were too afraid to try? Do you have fitness, household, finance, or personal goals that you really want to achieve? If so, you are in the right place! This section includes resources, tips, and practical solutions to help you determine your goals, break them down into actionable steps, and then MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
Click links below for Productivity Blog Postings:
- The Percolation of Creativity
- Pushing Past Fear to Your Goals
- Bright Light Living Was My A-ha Moment
- THE Most Important Question to Ask
- The Art of Listening to YOU
- Lunch Salads Made in Advance
- The Closet Collection: Getting Organized
- Stop It: How to Get Unstuck
- Trust the Process
- Saving Money with Meal and Grocery Planning